Stateside Network International (SNI) is based in the USA. Services offered include:
International networking service
- International placement for those wishing to study in the USA and around the world
- Specialized training services
- Education programs
- IELTS Training
- NCLEX Assistance Program
- Green card available
- Consultancy services
- International recruitment for jobs overseas
- International Marketplace – watch for details
- Let our trained international staff assist you in your educational and job searching needs.
Our director Pat Decker has been in the recruitment and placement industry since 1994. She worked for one of the top travel nurse agencies in Boulder, Colorado and started their international recruitment program before leaving for San Francisco and starting her own company, Stateside Nursing International (SNI) in 1996. We now have a new name – Stateside Network International. SNI is based in the USA.
SNI is known throughout the world for its caring attitude toward each and every client we work with. As a result of our efforts, a great many of our new clients come through referrals from those we have worked with in the past.
We are confident that the knowledge and expertise of all those associated with SNI will serve you well and we look forward to working with you!
Chef Academy of Italy – http://www.chefacademysenigallia.it/en/ – is about to open a new school in Italy, close to Rimini in the north. We are looking to recruit students for training with top chefs.
- Two year visa
- Work entitlement
- Volume discount from 10-70% depending of numbers of students
After training, we can also help students with work permits with potential employers.
Traineeships – J-1 Visa Program (USA)
SNI (USA) can offer opportunities to train/work in the USA as a hospitality trainee.
- 6-12 months placement – your choice. Discuss with your recruiter.
- Minimum wages – $9 -$15 USD per hour based on 32-40 hour work week.
- (Servers get a small salary but earn tips)
- No IELTS/TOEFL needed
- Employment arranged prior to leaving your home country
- 30-day accommodation upon arrival. Help finding permanent accommodation.
- Certificate of Sponsorship and Training Plans supplied
Requirements – 12-months hospitality experience needed:
- Applicants must be between age 18-years to 35-years
- Applicants must be willing to go where sponsor needs them the most
- Graduated from any education program within the last 5-years
- Have a completed 1-4 year diploma in the past five years
- Good communication in English.
- Detailed resume and two (2) letters of reference
Trainee Positions Available – Hospitality:
- Servers/catering/Food and Beverage/Culinary/Cooks/Server Assistants/Busser
- Guest Services/Front Desk/Front Office: Some positions require prior experience.
Locations: 5 star hotel/resorts in America and include: Miami, FL; Hilton Head Island, SC; Palm Springs, CA; Aspen, CO; Boston, MA, Park City, UT; NYC; Anchorage AK (Marriott)
Cost for applicant and financial responsibility:
- Airfare (Round trip); Medical Insurance $1.20 per day; Accommodation if not provided
- Visa Cost and SEVIS fee: $340 – These are US government fees paid by each applicant..
- Placement fee: $3,900 USD/6-months or less; $4,950 USD/12-18-months
- No other costs will be assessed by placement agency.
Contact: Pat@statesideinternational.com or Roz@statesideinternational.com
ADVENTURE IN AMERICA!