Stateside Network International
Hello to all our current and future nurses, students, and colleagues!
SNI has a new webpage and we invite you all to visit us for new information, updated information, and items of interest. SNI headquarters is in North Carolina, USA. SNI has been in business for twenty plus, years. Our original name was Stateside Nursing International (SNI) but changed our name to Stateside Network International – still SNI – when we diversified our recruitment program to include student placement, training, and consulting.
SNI is represented in many countries and we have colleagues in the USA, New Zealand/Australia, Canada, Africa, Philippines, Korea, China and Ireland. We have been contacted about NCLEX training in Brazil and Bangladesh.
Consultation services are offered to hospitals in America and Britain who need to recruit nurses and are willing to sponsor the nurse.
Watch for upcoming changes and thank you for visiting our new site.
- International networking service
- International recruitment for RN’s wishing to study and/or work in the USA and abroad
- Specialized training services in hospitality
- Bachelor and Master Degree Education programs
- IELTS Training Program
- NCLEX Training: individual; class-based and/or Pod Cast training program
- Green card sponsorship available for qualified registered nurses
- Hospital consultancy service for any facility wishing to hire international nurses under our direct hire (Green Card) program.
- (Permanent nurse relocation and placement for RN’s from Canada and within the USA)
Please send your resume to Pat@statesideinternational.com
Information about our Director.
Our director Pat Decker has been in the nurse recruitment and placement industry since 1994. She worked for one of the top travel nurse agencies in Boulder, Colorado and started their international recruitment program before leaving for San Francisco and starting her own company, Stateside Nursing International in 1996. We now have a new name – Stateside Network International – SNI and is based in the USA.
SNI is known throughout the world for its caring attitude toward each and every hospital, nurse and student client we work with. A great many of our new clients come through referrals from those we have worked with in the past.
We are confident that the knowledge and expertise of all those associated with SNI will serve you well and we look forward to working with you! For further information and any questions contact Pat@statesideinternational.com
Hospitality Programs – Ireland, UK and Bangladesh
- 6-12 months placement – your choice. Discuss with your recruiter.
- Minimum wages – $9 -$15 USD per hour based on 32-40 hour work week.
- Employment arranged prior to leaving your home country
- 30-day accommodation upon arrival. Help finding permanent accommodation.
- Certificate of Sponsorship and Training Plans supplied
- Airfare (Round trip); Medical Insurance $1.20 per day; Accommodation if not provided
- Placement fee: According to location
- No other costs will be assessed by placement agency.
Foundation, Undergraduate & Postgraduate courses available…Act now!
Advice & information available on all requirements; course choice, education qualifications, English language , visa entry etc.