Stateside Network International
Hello to all our current and future nurses, students, and colleagues!
SNI has a new webpage and we invite you all to visit us for new information, updated information, and items of interest. SNI headquarters is in America and the company has been in business for twenty years. Originally, we were listed as Stateside Nursing International (SNI) but changed our name to Stateside Network International – still SNI – when we diversified our recruitment program to include student placement, training, and consulting. SNI has been in business for twenty years and during that time we have ‘kept’ up with the changes that have taken place.
SNI has colleagues in the USA, New Zealand/Australia, Canada, Africa, Philippines, Korea, China, and we have been approached about recruitment and training in Nepal and Mongolia. As you can see SNI is represented in many countries.
We will have a weekly newsletter with current articles about visas for the associated countries we work with. There will be cultural articles, helpful hints about living and working in America and other countries, IELTS, NCLEX and CGFNS, availability of positions for placement and education availability for students.
Consultation services are offered to hospitals in America and Britain who need nurses and are willing to sponsor the nurse. 180. Our first newsletter page will focus is on what is needed to work in America and will cover IELTS, is CGFNS really needed or can I just take NCLEX? What does VSC mean, how long does sponsorship take, can I find an employer.
There will be a links in our newsletter to qualified immigration attorneys who we work with and trust. Links to CGFNS, NCLEX and most of all IELTS. IELTS is needed by nurses, students, and workers.
Watch for our newsletter and thank you for visiting our new site.
Services offered include:
- International networking service
- International placement for those wishing to study in the USA and around the world
- Specialized training services
- Education programs
- IELTS Training
- NCLEX Assistance Program
- Green card available
- Consultancy services
- International recruitment for jobs overseas
Here are our current options:
Our director Pat Decker has been in the recruitment and placement industry since 1994. She worked for one of the top travel nurse agencies in Boulder, Colorado and started their international recruitment program before leaving for San Francisco and starting her own company, Stateside Nursing International (SNI) in 1996. We now have a new name – Stateside Network International. SNI is based in the USA.
SNI is known throughout the world for its caring attitude toward each and every client we work with. As a result of our efforts, a great many of our new clients come through referrals from those we have worked with in the past.
We are confident that the knowledge and expertise of all those associated with SNI will serve you well and we look forward to working with you!
Chef Academy of Italy – http://www.chefacademysenigallia.it/en/ – is about to open a new school in Italy, close to Rimini in the north. We are looking to recruit students for training with top chefs.
- Two year visa
- Work entitlement
- Volume discount from 10-70% depending of numbers of students
After training, we can also help students with work permits with potential employers.
Traineeships – J-1 Visa Program (USA)
SNI (USA) can offer opportunities to train/work in the USA as a hospitality trainee.
- 6-12 months placement – your choice. Discuss with your recruiter.
- Minimum wages – $9 -$15 USD per hour based on 32-40 hour work week.
- (Servers get a small salary but earn tips)
- No IELTS/TOEFL needed
- Employment arranged prior to leaving your home country
- 30-day accommodation upon arrival. Help finding permanent accommodation.
- Certificate of Sponsorship and Training Plans supplied
Requirements – 12-months hospitality experience needed:
- Applicants must be between age 18-years to 35-years
- Applicants must be willing to go where sponsor needs them the most
- Graduated from any education program within the last 5-years
- Have a completed 1-4 year diploma in the past five years
- Good communication in English.
- Detailed resume and two (2) letters of reference
Trainee Positions Available – Hospitality:
- Servers/catering/Food and Beverage/Culinary/Cooks/Server Assistants/Busser
- Guest Services/Front Desk/Front Office: Some positions require prior experience.
Locations: 5 star hotel/resorts in America and include: Miami, FL; Hilton Head Island, SC; Palm Springs, CA; Aspen, CO; Boston, MA, Park City, UT; NYC; Anchorage AK (Marriott)
Cost for applicant and financial responsibility:
- Airfare (Round trip); Medical Insurance $1.20 per day; Accommodation if not provided
- Visa Cost and SEVIS fee: $340 – These are US government fees paid by each applicant..
- Placement fee: $3,900 USD/6-months or less; $4,950 USD/12-18-months
- No other costs will be assessed by placement agency.
Contact: Pat@statesideinternational.com or Roz@statesideinternational.com
ADVENTURE IN AMERICA!