STUDY/WORK PROGRAM in TORONTO, CANADA
These programs are for those interested in learning how to succeed in the Information Technology (IT) field. This is a private career college focusing on individual attention. Programs and Courses offered:
- Diploma in Systems Administration with UNIX
- Diploma in Network (LAN/WAN) Administration
- Diploma in Computerized accounting with Office Administration
- SAP; IBM Websphere; Oracle WebLogic; Tomcat
- Oracle, MS SQL Database; VMware (vSpere); ITIL; PMP, and more.
- Job focused curriculum to gain the knowledge the employer is looking for.
- Instructor led and hands-on training.
- Focus on the latest IT skills that are in demand in the market place.
- Can work 20-hours a week while studying and full time during scheduled breaks.
- Work on “real-time” projects.
- Job location assistance (all students who completed the Diploma Program in April, 2014 are working full-time in well-paid, secure jobs).
- Assistance with Home Stay options.
Requirements and total costs:
- 18-years of age or above.
- IELTS of 6 overall (5.5 in each band) or TOEFL – 79 score. Or letter from your school testifying that all instruction was in English.
- Completed 10+2 years with a Certified Secondary/High School Graduation.
- $1,500 paid to SNI – includes immigration work, filing fee, police report and all related expenses. Increase in fee starts March 15, 2015. Enroll by this date for April or June, 2015 intake and save $500 (US). $750 paid at time of application and acceptance by the college and $750 paid upon approval of visa..
$200 (Canadian) registration fee paid to the college. The above fees are non-refundable. The student pays the medical fee for the visa and the visa cost at the Embassy.
Canadian College for Higher Studies welcomes all international students and offers services such as: help with airport pick up, help with finding accommodation and job placement
Pat@statesideinternational.com – Phone: 1-850-225-1249 (USA).