REGISTERED NURSE (PERIOPERATIVE DEPARTMENT)
Full-time and Part-time positions available
Exciting opportunities currently exist for experienced Registered Nurses with previous perioperative experience to join our Operating Theatre team. These positions involve working over a 7-day rotating roster including participation in an on-call roster.
Our client is one of Australia’s largest and most respected private hospital operators.
This hospital is centrally located on the Gold Coast of Australia in Queensland. It is undergoing redevelopment while currently providing 348 licensed acute care beds and extensive on site facilities including a 24 hour Emergency Department, 20 Operating Theatres including our Endoscopy Unit and Short Street Day Surgery, Intensive Care, Coronary Care, Oncology, Maternity and Paediatric units, Rehabilitation and Renal Dialysis, Hybrid Theatre, Cardiac Catheter Laboratory, in-house Pharmacy, comprehensive Pathology and X-Ray including Ultrasound, CT scan, MRI and Nuclear Medicine imaging and a large number of on-site consulting suites.
The Hospital has established an excellent reputation in the community for its high commitment to customer service, staff satisfaction and quality improvement.
Salaries range from $76,740 AUD – $86,508 AUD (plus shift allowances) and 9% minimum employer contribution to superannuation.
The successful applicant must have:
- Current Nursing Registration with AHPRA
- Previous Operating Theatre experience is essential
- Minimum 5 years Scrub/Scout experience is essential
- Excellent communication skills & a strong focus on customer service
- Excellent work ethic, time management skills & the ability to successfully work as a team member
- Must be available to work all shifts on a 7-day rotating roster and participate in an on-call roster
- Staff recognition
- Employee Club with discounted dining, entertainment and travel offers
- Salary sacrificing where you can pay your bills before you have paid tax Employee Assistance Program
- And much more, including sponsorship for international nurses!
Prior to commencement the successful applicant will be required to provide a National Police Check, gain Australian Nursing Licensure and complete an on-line application for a long-term business Visa which leads to residency and citizenship.