Chef Academy of Italy – http://www.chefacademysenigallia.it/en/ – is about to open a new school in Italy, close to Rimini in the north. We are looking to recruit students for training with top chefs.
- Two year visa
- Work entitlement
- Volume discount from 10-70% depending of numbers of students
After training, we can also help students with work permits with potential employers.
Please contact us for further information, or email email@example.com
Chef Academy of London, New York and Italy.
SNI is pleased to announce its new partnership with the Chef Academy of London and New York. These courses can be combined with training in Italy.
The Chef Academy offers a training program for all cooks and chefs who wish to further their careers and also reach the highest level as a chef (Michelin qualified). “Learning by Doing” is the main objective of Chef Academy to allow students to learn the art of cooking and provide a professional platform to learn while in the field. The Academy offers practical and effective courses that focus not only on teaching the main cooking techniques, but also teach the meaning of what it is like to be a chef working in a professional kitchen. Assimilating the chef’s knowledge and learning their secrets will allow students to step into the restaurant world with the characteristics and confidence to be a professional chef. The best way to learn this trade has always been by learning from a professional in a professional environment. At Chef Academy of London we believe that there is no better method than the practical one. Our students have the chance to learn from London’s Michelin starred Chefs inside their kitchens and to start working right after the completion of the course.
- Professional Chef Course
- Advanced Professional Chef Course
- Professional Chef Course – Italian Cuisine (Italy based)
- Michelin Star Course
- Professional Patisserie and Pastry Course
All courses are on-the-job training and are not classroom based.
- 18-years or older.
- Some experience as a cook or chef preferred.
- Willing to relocate to London, New York or Italy.
- Enough funds to support yourself while training as you cannot work while attending.
- $500 SNI administrative fee. Paid upon registration. There is no college registration fee.
- Visa costs (if you want SNI to apply for your visa): $1,000 (US).
- Tuition from 3500 GBP to 11,840 GBP – ($5,600 – $18,940 US).
- 500 GBP for your Professional Chef Supply Kit and includes:
- Professional knives (4)
- Chef Academy Culinary Book – this will be your “go-to-bible” for the course.
- HAACP Certificate – this allows you to work in a kitchen.
The Chef Academy of New York is now operational – courses can be combined in both London and New York or with Italy. We are accepting applications now.
Please email us for a complete brochure with complete tuition fees and an application.
Pat@statesideinternational.com – 01-850-225-1249