Heathrow Aviation Academy in association with SNI presents
“Award in Air Cabin Crew” training Course delivered by British Airways at the London Heathrow Airport training facilities”
• 15 Days intensive course covering a range of theory and practical sessions
• Course delivered by British Airways at the London Heathrow airport training facilities
• Taught by experienced instructors who train British Airways Cabin Crew staff
• State of the art training facilities set within London Heathrow Airport
• Gain Knowledge and skills needed to succeed as cabin crew
• Increase your exposure and employment prospects globally
• Customer service and employability skills training included
• Receive an “Award in Air Cabin Crew” produced by British Airways upon completion
• Apply to any airline worldwide and have a competitive advantage over others
• Visit the famous landmarks in the UK whilst studying
• IELTS 5.5 or B2 level English or equivalent testing to be carried out internally
Go to: http://www.heathrowaviationacademy.co.uk for entry details and requirements.
COSTS: All fees are in GBP (British Pounds). Credit cards accepted.
- Heathrow Aviation Academy application fee- £100
- Heathrow Aviation Academy course fee- £1800.
- Accommodation – Approx £350 per person for 14 nights with continental breakfast (based on twin room shared with one person)
- Free shuttle bus daily from accommodation to BAAA.
- Airport meet and greet.
- Group pick up transportation cost £20-40 GBP per person each way
- Lunch and Dinner available at the training facilities canteen.
- Flights- student pays – SNI will help arrange.
- Visa – student pays (approximately £60 for visitor/student visa)
- SNI service fee- $250 (US) – Admissions processing, visa support, flights reservations support and general advice.
When you complete the course spend some time exploring London. Tours arranged!