Traineeships – J-1 Visa Program (USA)
SNI (USA) and GRB (UK) offer opportunities to train/work in the USA as a hospitality trainee.
- 6-12 months placement – your choice. Discuss with your recruiter.
- Minimum wages – $9 -$15 USD per hour based on 32-40 hour work week.
- (Servers get a small salary but earn tips)
- No IELTS/TOEFL needed
- Employment arranged prior to leaving your home country
- 30-day accommodation upon arrival. Help finding permanent accommodation.
- Certificate of Sponsorship and Training Plans supplied
Requirements – 12-months hospitality experience needed:
- Applicants must be between age 18-years to 35-years
- Applicants must be willing to go where sponsor needs them the most
- Graduated from any education program within the last 5-years
- Have a completed 1-4 year diploma in the past five years
- Good communication in English.
- Detailed resume and two (2) letters of reference
Trainee Positions Available – Hospitality:
- Servers/catering/Food and Beverage/Culinary/Cooks/Server Assistants/Busser
- Guest Services/Front Desk/Front Office: Some positions require prior experience.
Locations: 5 star hotel/resorts in America and include: Miami, FL; Hilton Head Island, SC; Palm Springs, CA; Aspen, CO; Boston, MA, Park City, UT; NYC; Anchorage AK (Marriott)
Cost for applicant and financial responsibility:
- Airfare (Round trip); Medical Insurance $1.20 per day; Accommodation if not provided
- Visa Cost and SEVIS fee: $340 – These are US government fees paid by each applicant..
- Placement fee: $3,900 USD/6-months or less; $4,950 USD/12-18-months
- No other costs will be assessed by placement agency.
Contact: Pat@statesideinternational.com or Roz@statesideinternational.com
ADVENTURE IN AMERICA!