The CANADA COLLEGE FOR HIGHER STUDIES IT PROGRAM, TORONTO, CANADA
These programs are for those interested in learning how to succeed in the Information Technology (IT) field. This is a private career college focusing on individual attention. Programs and Courses offered:
- Diploma in Systems Administration with UNIX
- Diploma in Network (LAN/WAN) Administration
- Diploma in Computerized accounting with Office Administration
- SAP; IBM Websphere; Oracle WebLogic; Tomcat; Oracle, MS SQL Database; VMware (vSpere); ITIL; PMP, and many more.
- Job focused curriculum to gain the knowledge the employer is looking for.
- Instructor led and hands-on training.
- Focus on the latest IT skills that are in demand in the market place.
- Can work 20-hours a week while studying and full time during scheduled breaks.
- Work on “real-time” projects.
- Job location assistance (almost every student who completes the Diploma Program are working full-time in well-paid, secure jobs).
- Assistance with Home Stay options.
Requirements and total costs:
- 18-years of age or above.
- IELTS of 6 overall (5.5 in each band) or TOEFL – 79 score. Or letter from your school testifying that all instruction was in English.
- Completed 10+2 years with a Certified Secondary/High School Graduation.
- $750 (USD) paid at time of application.
- $200 (Canadian) registration fee paid to the college.
- The above fees are non-refundable, however, if you do not get your visa $600 (USD) will be refunded.
- Tuition: depending on course taken.
The student pays the medical fee for the visa and the visa cost at the Embassy.
Canadian College for Higher Studies welcomes all international students and offers services such as: help with airport pick up, help with finding accommodation and job placement
Pat@statesideinternational.com – Phone: 1-850-225-1249 (USA).