Study and Work Program: SNI is pleased to offer a new program in cooperation with Shelbourne College in Dublin, Ireland. You are allowed to work 20-hours a week while studying – full time on holidays and weekends.
The College is located in beautiful Dublin, Ireland and offers study programs in the School of Business, School of Health and Social Care, School of Hospitality and Tourism, English Language Academy, Engineering and Technology. These are Diploma Courses that can lead to a Master’s Program. For example: if you have a BSN in nursing, you will attend the Health Care Management Course at Level-7 for one year with a Post Graduate Diploma awarded. Then take a ‘top-up’ course for 7-months which will be the equivalent of a Master’s Degree. This program applies to any applicant who has a Bachelor’s Degree. All courses are accredited by global awarding bodies.
The college has a department that assists with job placement and accommodation. Student visas are quite easy to get and Ireland needs more trained, qualified workers. Salary is higher and cost of living lower than in the UK.
Benefits of this program:
- Very reasonable tuition fees plus $600 paid to SNI for admin work and processing.
- No college registration fee required. Tuition required 30 days prior to start date.
- Full tuition fee payback if visa is not granted.
- Easy visa process for Ireland.
- Students can stay up to seven years in Ireland.
- One-year work permit is granted after course completion.
- Good job prospects after completing studies.
- Part time work allowed with a limit of 20-hours per week and full-time on holidays.
- Job placement department within the college.
- Excellent academic staff.
- Dublin, Ireland location. Dublin, Ireland is a beautiful country with a rich heritage and long history. Dublin is modern and the home of several Fortune 500 companies. Why not “Broaden your Horizons” and study in Ireland!
Intake: June and September, 2015
For more information contact Pat@statesideinternational.com or call SNI at 001-850-225-1249.