NCLEX Assistance Program (Individual Study)
Needed by a nurse to pass the American Nursing Boards (NCLEX) – listed in steps:
- Study for the NCLEX– we are recommending and will send you study guides that are easy to understand and will help you to pass the exams.
- Apply for NCLEX: We suggest Texas for NLCEX- SNI helps you with this.
- Once accepted to sit NCLEX and all documentation is complete the testing center will be notified.
- Your testing site (based on the nurses’ request) will be scheduled. SNI assists with this.
- Nurse goes to testing site and takes the exam.
- There are about 300 questions. You do not have to answer all of the questions to pass.
- Results within 1-3 weeks for NCLEX.
- IELTS – 6.5 overall band with 7 in speaking needed.
- Credentialing Evaluation Service (CES). Transcripts must be evaluated by this service for NCLEX.
- Not all Boards require everything listed above to qualify for sitting the NCLEX.
Needed to work as a nurse in the USA and get a Visa Screen:
- NCLEX passer.
- Visa Screen through ICHP. A certificate will be issued.
- SNI helps you with registration process. The Visa Screen is needed for the petition.
Applying for a visa:
- SNI will help find you a sponsoring employer.
- Receive a job offer letter (JOL) or contract from employer.
- Work with employer’s attorney and sponsor.
- Continued assistance by SNI.
Submit all documentation needed to file for the visa.
- Most employers pay for the immigration work for you and occasionally for family members.
- Petition immigration – done by the attorney.
- It is up to immigration to approve the petition (but never any guarantee).
- There is a “retrogression of visas” for some countries. This means that there may be a long wait-time until you are approved and it applies to those born in China, India and the Philippines. Even though you are now a citizen of another country immigration approval is based on country of birth.
- For the rest of the world (ROW) there is about 3-5 months wait time for the petition to be approved.
Initial petition approved – what happens next:
- Once the petition comes back approved you will receive an email from the employer/attorney and/or SNI.
- Immigration sends the approval notice to the National Visa Center (NVC).
- The NVC will notify you and attorney of record (and SNI if given permission by the nurse.)
- The NVC will send a letter and documents to the nurse with instructions of what to do next.
- At this time there are more forms to complete and NVC will send you a payment form for you and every member of your family (spouse and children).
- To move forward you must pay the NVC visa fees. The employer often pays or reimburses these fees for the original applicant, but not family members.
- Once the NVC receives the fees and the forms necessary, NVC notifies the Embassy of the approval and requests an interview time.
- The nurse contacts the Embassy for the appointment (at some Embassies the Embassy will schedule it– but usually the nurse has to contact the Embassy.)
- The Embassy will request a physical (medical exam) and you will be given a list of doctors.
- Only those doctors recommended by the Embassy are accepted. There is a fee for the medical.
- Results are given in a sealed envelope and you take it to the Embassy at time of appointment.
- The interviewer will have a file on you. Take your passport and a copy of all documentation with you. Your children do not have to go but take their passports. If an Embassy wants the entire family to go, then that’s what you do! Spouse should always go with you if possible.
- The Consular Officer will ask questions, but the interview does not take long.
- There is a fee to be paid at the Embassy for you and any family member.
- You will be told how you will receive the visa – (by courier, mail, or pick up at the Embassy).
- There is a new rule – every person receiving the visa must pay $165 to the government. It can be paid at the Embassy or upon arrival in the USA. Best advice – pay at the Embassy if you can.
Visa issued and received – you can now leave for America – BUT – it must be activated within 6-months. Suggest you arrive without family, get settled in America, and then send for your family.
SNI consultant and service fee – $995. Paid $600 upon assessment and acceptance into the program– this payment will include: Second payment $395 made at time of registering for NCLEX.
A 90-day online IELTS study course ($100)
A four manual NCLEX study program ($200).
Additional 6-month online study course recommended: Additional cost $280 – order with the manuals.
Overseas postage $65.
Our NCLEX service will guide you with all the above. It is a lot of work and expense for you (and SNI) – but worth it.
The information on the employer will be sent when you are submitted to an employer and we know you meet the employment requirement and we have received your payment.
Please let us know if you would like this service. Complete the attached form and return.
If we have enough applicants (25-50) we can hold a review course (or Podcast) in your home country.
INVEST IN YOUR FUTURE WITH SNI.